Rockwool insulation provides a number of benefits for your home in Chicago.
Rockwool insulation is often referred to as stone wool insulation, mineral wool insulation, or slag wool insulation and is made of minerals and other naturally found materials, as the name suggests. If you are looking for a different type of insulation for your home in Chicago, Illinois, rockwool insulation provides a green option and may be a good choice, depending on your needs.
There are a few things to consider if you are trying to decide which type of insulation you should install in your home. At 1° Temp Home, we believe rockwool insulation provides a number of benefits, including:
- Heavier product than traditional fiberglass insulation
- Dust reduction, preventing stray particles from affecting indoor air quality
- A safer, greener product made of natural materials
- Better thermal barrier, leading to less energy consumption
- Higher R-value than traditional fiberglass insulation
- Lower health risks associated with dust and other airborne hazards
- Non-combustible and fireproof
- Offers a sustainable alternative insulation for your home
- Reduces noise pollution with effective soundproofing qualities
- Water repellent and great for use in extreme conditions
If you would like to learn more about the advantages of using rockwool insulation for your Chicago, Illinois home, our professionals at 1° Temp Home are available to assist you. We believe in providing a holistic approach to your home comfort solutions, and we respect your interests and needs. If you are looking for the optimum return on your investment, maximum energy efficiency, and expert installation and workmanship, contact us at 1° Temp Home to get started.