One way you can achieve greater home comfort and energy efficiency in Lombard is through the installation of spray foam insulation.
Spray foam insulation is made up of two types of composite materials, polyurethane and isocyanate. When these two materials are combined, they react chemically together, causing an expanded and hardened insulating material. When spray foam insulation is installed, both the polyurethane and isocyanate are simultaneously sprayed from the tip of a spray foam gun, forming an instant protective barrier in the desired areas.
At 1° Temp Home, we believe your home insulation in Lombard, Illinois should provide the optimum return on your investment. One way you can achieve greater home comfort and energy efficiency is through the installation of spray foam insulation. Here are a few of the advantages of this insulation material:
- Provides an air tight seal, getting into every hidden nook and cranny
- R-value is the highest rank on the market today
- Provides energy savings at an average of 50% or more than other insulation materials
- 24 times less permeable to air infiltration than other types of insulation
- Water-resistant material that seals and protects your attic and crawl space from moisture and leaks
- Resistant to mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Has an indefinite lifespan, allowing homeowners to enjoy the benefits of spray foam insulation for many years
It is easy to argue that spray foam insulation is eco-friendly, due to its ability to reduce household energy consumption and protect against moisture and mold, and the fact that it is designed to last for an extended period of time. When you come to us at 1° Temp Home, we can discuss whether spray foam insulation is a good option for you and work to achieve your goals for home comfort and efficiency. Contact us today to learn more about the types of insulation available and their benefits, including spray foam insulation. We are available to discuss your needs.