Cellulose insulation enjoys a higher R-value than other types of insulation and is designed to settle when installed in your Lombard home to improve its R-value longevity.
There are many types of insulation available to homeowners in Lombard, Illinois today that offer advantages, depending on each specific situation. One popular type of insulation for your home is cellulose insulation because of its energy efficiency and high percentage of recycled content.
Here are just a few of the advantages of using cellulose insulation:
- The perfect loose-fill insulation for attics or dense-packed insulation for cathedral ceilings and walls.
- Enjoys a higher R-value and product density than many other types of insulation, improving its R-value longevity.
- Achieves superior performance in abating airborne sound transmission.
- Provides superior energy savings along with significant air infiltration reduction, resulting in excellent long-term value and return on investment.
- Made up of 85% American recycled materials, making it one of the greenest cellulose insulations available.
- Meets and often exceeds tough fire standards, providing increased safety and peace of mind.
At 1° Temp Home, our goals for you are solution-based, and we are committed to providing a holistic approach to your home comfort and energy efficiency. If you are trying to determine which type of insulation will work best for your home, provide the best return on investment, offer improved energy efficiency, and provide a green insulation alternative, discuss the advantages of cellulose insulation with our experts at 1° Temp Home. We provide expert installation and workmanship, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.