Do you feel like you may have an attic moisture problem, but you haven’t confirmed the concern? Are you looking for solutions to attic moisture issues, but you haven’t found a good option? Unfortunately, attic moisture can cause major problems in a hurry, so taking quick action is important. Here are a few of the signs that you may have an attic moisture issue that needs to be addressed:
- Buckled or damaged roof sheathing
- Dark stains on the attic floor or structural beams
- Moist or wet insulation
- Moisture or frost on the roof’s sheathing
- Moisture, frost and ice buildup on roofing nails
- Rusted areas where moisture is present
- Water or drip marks scattered on the attic floor
If you have noticed one or more of these signs, then there are a few important steps you can take to alleviate the problem, including:
- Attic ventilation
- Checking gutters and downspouts
- Updating roofing materials
If you have questions about attic moisture, then your best bet is to give us a call at 1° Temp Home. Not only can we help you address attic moisture concerns, but our free whole-house energy assessment can help to determine where your home needs attention. Our number one goal is to help you achieve greater home comfort, and we know you’ll see great results when you work with us.
Call us at 1° Temp Home today to learn more about our services and how we can help you eliminate attic moisture concerns.